Pages

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Tuesday

I'm already forgetting what day it is! I was going to write Monday as the title. Sigh.

Oldest son stayed home from work again today and will stay home tomorrow too. He's still testing positive though he is feeling a bit better (I think). 

I managed to get some food shopping done, meals for the week sort of planned and some tidying up done around the house. It really does look like a bomb hit it. I haven't been home enough or feeling well enough and things have become neglected. I'm planning on doing a little bit each day. Doing something is better than doing nothing. 

A photo from our trip. 

Grand Island East Channel Lighthouse



3 comments:

  1. The fall foliage in that picture is beautiful! Sounds like you got quite a bit done! A little housework each day is what I try to do, too. I hope your son continues to feel better and you feel less tired each day as you recover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really beautiful. I love the autumn colours.

      Thanks - I'm hoping we'll all feel better soon!

      Delete
  2. That is such an amazing pic - all the colours. I hope your son feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.