Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Week Started - Sunday, Monday and Tuesday lol

Where are the days going? Not sure I know. 

I'll probably go backwards as I remember more about today than the days before lol. I didn't sleep well last night. Tossed and turned so much that when I woke up this morning the pillow case was completely off one of my pillows! Not quite sure how I managed that lol. Hopefully tonight will be better!

I got out for a walk today. Not much of one, but a little one. It was so lovely out. Near record highs for today! It reached 26c/79F! That's ridiculous for this time of year. Sometimes by now we've had our first snowfall! I couldn't stay inside on a day like that so I spent more time out than I usually would. I even sat on the back porch for a while and watched the birds. 

Yesterday warmed up quite a bit but we had our first frost in the morning! When I walked through the field everything was quite white. 









It was really quite beautiful if a little chilly!

I did my grocery shop after the walk. I have made a meal plan for the week using several things from the freezer and cupboards, so just picked up what I need to complete the meals. I also made a list of things I wanted to get done for week - not including the usuals. I made a start on them too! I feel as though I have got some things accomplished. 

Sunday was our 'adventure' day. We took a drive to the beach. It was really quite a nice day. There weren't as many colours along the lakeshore as we had hoped, but the leaves along the lake seem to change later than the ones inland. I'm sure there is a scientific reason for this lol. We'll try again next weekend maybe. As it was we did get to see some nice colours inland. 

Phew, all caught up! Can't believe it's Wednesday tomorrow. The week is really chugging along!

6 comments:

  1. You were warmer up there, today, than we were down here! We topped out at 73F! The scenery is just gorgeous and I enjoyed the video of the walk, too! You got quite a lot accomplished! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a record high for the day! Glad I got out as it's rained two days since lol

      Delete
  2. You take such amazing photographs. The one just below the video clip is stunning - I'd happily enlarge and frame it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! I really enjoy taking them.

      Delete
  3. Every week goes too quickly here.
    Good frosty photos

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time just seems to be flying this year! I can't believe it was that frosty considering the next day we had a record high temperature!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.