Pages

Monday, May 20, 2024

Thank You - Good Weekend

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a nice weekend away. It was nice and sunny and not too hot or too cold. If I was Goldilocks, I would say it was just right lol. We did a nice hike on Saturday and another one on Sunday. I think I wore husband out a little bit. He isn't used to walking as much. 

I'm still quite sleepy tonight so I'm going to have an early night. I will catch up with blogs tomorrow and share some more photos of the trip tomorrow. 

For tonight, I'll just catch up with my Things That Make Me Smile photos

138/366

The little mini-cabin we stayed in. It was nice. It backed up to a little wood that our firepit looked out on so as we sat around the campfire I could watch the birds - or at least try to spot them in the trees lol



139/366



Love this view on the Lost Lake Trail. There is some really lovely scenery


140/366



Big Sable Lighthouse. It's almost a 4 mile round walk to the lighthouse along a sandy/dirt track. The view at the end is worth the walk!

Back tomorrow. 

8 comments:

  1. So glad that you had a lovely weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. We had a lovely weekend, very relaxing.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you had a good weekend and a good birthday. That mini cabin looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are rather fun to stay in. Not expensive at all. They are basic, but they meet our needs.

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a nice weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.