Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2024

Bits and Pieces and Cross Stitch

I haven't written in a couple of days as I don't really have a lot to report. I need to think up some different posts, maybe I'll write about a few walks I've been doing. I have been writing lists and sticking to them and I have been getting a few things done. I've been enjoying video chatting with daughter and Baby A. Daughter says that Baby A has upper teeth coming in. She's also come down with a bit of a cold and has been really grumpy. Poor girl. She's dealing with double trouble right now. I'm hoping she'll feel better soon. 

I have started a cross stitch for Baby A. I've got a bit further than this photo, but this is the last one I took lol




Oh, I should also say that the pile of magazines is gone though it has been replaced by more that I need to read through. I'm so glad that I am getting through some of them. It does actually feel good to let them go. If only it was easy to get rid of other stuff! There are two boxes to go to the charity shop though so that's good too. 

I suppose next week will be more of the same. Tomorrow is my middle son's birthday. He is coming up to visit as, coincidentally, his car has to go in for repairs (someone hit his parked car - sigh). Husband has bought steaks to do on the barbeque and then we'll drive him back home. He is fortunate that he can work from home for as long as it is being repaired. We're hoping it won't take long. 

Hopefully back tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.