Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2024

The Weekend

 Husband took the donations to the charity shop. There ended up being five boxes! I've already filled up another one as I got in the mood to do a bit of sorting out on Saturday afternoon while the house is quiet. This week I have plans to tackle the top shelf in my wardrobe and the cupboard by the back door (yikes!). Maybe by the end of the week there might be another couple of boxes to be donated. I told hubby I'm trying to think as though we're moving into a cabin and deciding what we can take with us. I'm not sure I'm that good at getting rid of stuff yet, but every bit is a little less in the house. 

Today husband and I went on a little Sunday Adventure. We did a little walk but I ended up feeling a bit blah and the amount of people around was making me a little less than happy! It was bright and sunny where we went though so that was a bonus. Back here at the house it was very cloudy. 



Now that summer is officially over they have already started putting up the winter fences. It is so amazing to me that in a few months there may not be a lot of this fence showing!



A walk along the pier at Muskegon, Pere Marquette Park. I loved the clouds! You do have to watch where you put your feet here as the concrete is not the best. 

Hope everyone had a good weekend! Do you have plans for the week? 

Can you believe it's almost October? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.