Pages

Monday, September 30, 2024

End of the Month

Wow can't believe it's the last day of September. Another month that seems to have rushed by. I did make the most of the last day of September and sorted out the shelf in the wardrobe. Yikes. I had forgotten I had most of the stuff up there. There were some craft bits that need to be somewhere other than there. Also I ended up with a bag of rubbish and another 21 items to donate! There was another bunch of magazines on the shelf, so I have a really big pile sitting by the chair again. Sigh.

I finished out the meal plan today and have written a list for the food shop which I will do tomorrow. When I get home tomorrow, I plan on reading a few of the magazine and also to organise the craft items I took from the shelf. Most of it was lots and lots of floss. I had honestly forgotten about it. In my craft room I have a couple of storage containers (the kind usually used in garages to organise screws and nails and such, they have little drawers in them) that I use for my floss. It is all numbered and such. Tomorrow I am going to work on putting some of the floss away. It's such a tedious job and takes forever (well, it seems like it) but that's the plan! If I have an excess of a certain colour I'll put it in the donate box. 

What's in the plans for October? 

It's the last month we have a couple of trips planned until the New Year. The middle of October we are taking a trip to the Upper Peninsula to (hopefully) see the Autumn colours. It's really beautiful up there at this time of year and I really enjoy taking photos. Later in the month we are taking a trip to visitor daughter and Baby A. We are driving out, husband and older son are staying the weekend and I'm staying an additional week and will be flying back. I'm really looking forward to it. 

Whilst I am home the decluttering will continue. That pile of magazines by my chair will be gone by the end of October lol 

Photo for today



A bit of colour starting to pop in the field on my walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.