Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Ramblings, Dentist and Plodding Along

The dentist appointment was horrible. I hate going. I need another crown and a filling. I am so disappointed. It doesn't seem to matter what I do I always need stuff done. I was tempted to say nope, not getting anything else done and walking away but I didn't. I have scheduled appointments to have the things done. I'm not thinking about it until I have to. The dentist couldn't get me in until mid-November (how is it that it needs to be done but isn't that urgent apparently). That's after our weekend away and after visit to daughter and Granddaughter. I'm going to put thinking about the dentist on the back burner and concentrate on the good things to come first. 

The appointment took longer than I expected so nothing got done yesterday except the stops I had planned after the appointment. My food shop - ouch - is done. Today I started with a foggy walk and then came home to get some things done. It was quite a productive day. The pile of magazines at the side of my chair is dwindling away and some more Ebay items got listed and some things packed up ready to ship tomorrow. It's been too hot to go up in the craft room, but I feel as though I've got a plan to deal with the mess  things in there when it does cool down. 

I did get a start on a cross-stitch Christmas ornament for Granddaughter. I'm not sure I like the colour of fabric though so I might have to make another one. At least it's a fairly quick design. It's a Baby's First Christmas one and you stitch their name on it. Speaking of Granddaughter, a nice thing that made yesterday (after the bad dentist appointment) was that daughter video chatted with me and I got to spend time with Baby A. She is adorable. She doesn't sit still long at all! She's crawling around and rolling around and into everything. It makes me laugh and smile. Much needed after yesterday!





Ice Creams - I think I ate more ice cream in my three-and-a-half weeks in England than I have for the last year. Two of my favourites - the classic Whippy Ice Cream with Flake and Rum and Raisin. Yum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.