Pages

Monday, June 3, 2019

A Little More Decluttering

Son is borrowing my car for a few days so I'll be close to home and probably be going crazy by the end of the week. There are a couple of things I'd like to get done, so we'll see how I go. Usually I end up with lots of plans that don't usually end up happening. One thing I wanted to get done was finish putting away the majority of winter clothes and getting out warmer weather clothes. I had sorted through some a little while ago, but it was still pretty chilly and I'd kept out quite a few jumpers. The weather is starting to warm up so I wanted to make it easier to get to the tee shirts and smaller socks - yah! can put away most of the wooly ones (though I kept a few handy for camping lol). I 'discovered' a couple of nighties I'd bought last year that I'd forgotten about so I got rid of my holey (really comfortable) one as well as some odd socks (the washing machine monster must have eaten the matching ones). I also found up a couple of items for donation - 3 shirts I no longer wear, 1 pair capris, a jacket and a dress of daughters. I'm probably not the only one, but there are certain things I really like to wear so I'm trying to let go of those things that I don't wear so often or feel sort of blah about. No point hanging onto them. Getting rid of clothes is a lot easier for me than books, probably as I don't particularly care for them.

And onto the books.... I didn't post yesterday, so I'm doing two lots for today. These are going in the 'donate to library bookshop' bag. There are actually four of them. I have decided that I won't be reading them so hopefully someone else will enjoy.


I got some crafting done too. I'm actually feel quite productive, though lazy in the exercise way as no walk.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds really very busy to me! Well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done on the decluttering - both the clothes and the books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its that time of year when as a result of changing over clothes, such a lot of decluttering is done as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.