Pages

Friday, June 14, 2019

I Packed my Bag and in it I put....

It's Friday and time to get ready for our trip tomorrow. I'm excited and anxious. I'm (mostly) packed and have some reading material (can't be without books!). I hope to take lots of photos. It will be nice to get away where there is no distraction around. It helps me clear my mind and maybe think about a few things. I always feel refreshed when I come back - though I really look forward to my bathroom and lovely bubble bath ;)

Today I got the washing done, food condensed into a box, packed, recharged batteries and tried to at least tidy a bit. I did manage to pull out a few books for donation so another bag has been started. I think these are for through Sunday. I'll have to sort extra when I get back. I realised there are a while lot more downstairs that I need to go through. Sigh.


I hope everyone has a great week. Keep your fingers crossed for sunshine or at least not a lot of rain (doesn't look good!). I'm hoping to schedule a couple of posts for in the week.

On another note I'm going to turn on Comment Moderation for a while. I hate to do it, but I won't be around and lately I seem to have gotten a lot of comments from unsavory characters advertising all sorts.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a safe journey up north and a lovely camping trip. Enjoy your time away from it all! Hope you have good weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a lovely time and I wish you a safe journey, pleasant weather and lots of fun.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am hoping for some sunshine too. At the moment all we seem to be getting is rain, rain and more rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.