Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Random Mutterings and some Crafts

I managed a few cards - and photographed them! I'll share three today and three more tomorrow.





I didn't have a car today but I wanted to get out so I walked down to where I usually drive to walk. I didn't manage as much of a walk around the park as I usually do as I had to walk there and back (and the skies were beginning to look a little grey). I made it back to one street from our street before it started to spit with rain. Not bad. I didn't get very wet. I hadn't taken an umbrella or a coat (was wearing a sweater) as it wasn't supposed to rain until later. I should have known not to trust what the weather said!

I did sort a book out today. I did read some of it and it was very interesting, but it's been a while and I know I won't get through anymore so it's time to let it go. I did find a lovely bookmark in it though which I shall be keeping!



Finally, I decided to put on hold the photography blog I was doing (have removed the link). I hadn't kept it up as I hoped and I was wavering all over the place in subject matter. I decided instead to do one on Tales from over the Garden Wall - all about the goings on in my garden.  I spend lots of time, in all seasons, watching and photographing what's going on so I thought I'd try organising those thoughts. We shall see how well that goes!

4 comments:

  1. That's a very cute bookmark! I'm glad you decided to keep it. :) Well done on the book decluttering.

    Lovely cards, too. Looking forward to seeing your garden photography. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cards, especially the last one. Well done on finding another book to let go ... it seems that I'm finding book decluttering much easier than you and Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. The bookmark made me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.