Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Blah Day

That productivity I was feeling the other day has skidded to a complete halt. It's been a blah sort of day. I don't know what's wrong. I just feel blah, grumpy and teary all in all one. I did sort out a couple of storage areas but I didn't succeed in letting go of much though I did throw out some rubbish. No crafting at all today. I just wasn't feeling it. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. I have to go out and pick up a couple of things tomorrow. We're under a Winter Storm Watch for the weekend - joy! - that includes, rain, ice and snow so basically it will be a mess.

Today's photo - early morning at the park


7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry you feel down Sharon. It's rotten when you feel like that.
    I do hope things get better for you soon.
    Big Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are feeling blah, Sharon. It's the winter blues/post holiday let down. I think we do so much before the holidays that, afterwards, we are not motivated to do anything much.

    But, you're planning a trip to see your daughter, at the end of this month, aren't you? I'm sure that will perk you up. :)

    That photo looks so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's the lack of light and the coldness that are impacting. I agree with what Bless says above - post-holiday times are often down times, I think.
    Hoping the weather isn't too bed.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find the enthusiasm for crafting again very soon. January is such a long dull month after the busy-ness of December

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had those kind of days too. Today is a new day. Brush off the feelings of yesterday and start again today. Have a great weekend. It is supposed to be snowy here too...during the playoff game in Green Bay....should be interesting. Not that I watch really...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We all get those kinds of days Sharon. Just breathe it will soon be over. Tomorrows a new day

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a blah day yesterday too, I believe the weather has a lot to do with it. We are in for the bad weather too here in MO but hope it is clear by Monday as we have to go to the VA hospital for my husband's two ablation procedures. Hope you feel a little better today. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.