Pages

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Feeling a Little Productive

Even though it's only Tuesday I feel as though I've been quite productive so far this week. I ticked some things off my to-do list and have spent quite a bit of time in my craft room tidying things up and doing some crafting. I have managed to make several more mini-albums. Now I have to fill them! I think tomorrow when I am in my craft room I shall make sure to spend some time sorting out some photos that can go into each  mini album. The hardest thing - I find - is coming up with a theme to each mini album/book. I feel as though they should have a theme.

I have been out for a walk yesterday and today.  My ankle is doing a bit better. I think I am learning when it is time to stop. I have also spent money that I didn't mean to spend. It was Christmas money and I bought a couple of jumpers (sweaters) that I did need. They were on clearance and the shop had another 30% off their clearance. I really like them. They are big and comfy and just what I was looking for. It's funny though because when I was actually shopping for jumpers I didn't see these ones. I wouldn't have paid full price, but I would have kept an eye out for a sale.

Tomorrow I have some running around to do, ring Mum, a couple household jobs and then some crafting. I do have to improve on meal planning. I know it's chicken something for tomorrow just not sure what lol.

Photos today
* mini-books I have constructed (put together with 3 pieces of 12 x 12 paper). I think I have these worked out now as I tweaked the measurements from the YouTube tutorial I watched.

* The beginnings of my Little Golden Books junk journal. Admittedly they don't have a lot of junk bits in them as I was more working on construction. I still feel funny about pulling apart books so I didn't pull apart anymore than this book. I have discovered that I have a couple of old diaries that have lovely decorative pages in them that I thought I might use next time and some glossy bird magazines. I did mess up on these and punched the holes on the wrong side of some book pages. Instead of abandoning the project I stuck some washi tape on top!









5 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! You HAVE been productive, making those mini albums and the junk journal! That was a very creative solution with the washi tape to cover the mistakes! Good thinking! It looks like you intended to put the washi tape along those edges, right from the start!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very busy indeed and is such a constructive way too. Fantastic. It's good about the jumpers too.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started a book journal, but never finished. It was too bulky and the pages were so full the book was too fat by March. Maybe I should do a book a season. I do like idea of doing it, I just have a hard time remembering to do it. Good job with the productivity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy you are putting me to shame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blimey, you have been busy. I need to find my crafting head again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.