Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2024

Off to Wisconsin

I am writing this just before we are getting ready to leave to meet up with Baby A and the family. I can't wait! We are meeting up in Madison, Wisconsin. It's about a four-and-a-half-hour drive, a little bit more for daughter.  I am looking forward to giving Baby A a great big hug. I hope she does okay during the car drive. The other day when they had to drive somewhere for a while she did not like being in her car seat and cried all the way home until she fell asleep five minutes from home!

I'm taking my camera with me and my Kindle but not a lot else. On our down time I plan to just relax and read. I'm not sure I will check in again until Sunday as I want to spend as much time as I can with the family. I won't be seeing them again until September, which seems such a long time away in terms of a growing baby, but will be here soon enough!

I hope everyone has a great weekend. 



More puddles and rain yesterday! Hopefully, no rain in the forecast :)

8 comments:

  1. Babies often do that - fall into a deep sleep just as they reach home! Have a lovely time:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a safe journey and a lovely time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a safe journey and enjoy spending time with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Give that little cutie pie a great big hug and settle in for some lovely family time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.