Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Finally Posting

Had a lovely visit with Baby A, daughter and son-in-law. Baby A is getting so big! She sits up so nicely by herself now, only tumbling over when she's tired. It was a nice weekend with lots of snuggles and cuddles. She fell asleep on me a few times which was nice. I'm not sure how much babies remember, but I like to think that maybe she knows my voice or something. Daughter and SIL took her into the pool at the hotel so we got to see her in water like that for the first time. She really liked it. She sat with daughter and splashed and didn't mind getting wet at all. 

Of course, the time was over too soon. I took lots of photos and a few videos to keep me going until I see her again in September. 




Can you believe she will be seven months old on the 2nd August? Where has this year gone? 

It's time to get back into the swing of things, at least for a couple of weeks. I leave on the 15th August to go back to England for three weeks. Until then I am going to try to sort out a few bits around here. I am struggling with the heat and humidity right now. I don't seem to want to do a lot of anything, but I am making lists and trying to get a few things done. 

I'll be walking by myself for the next two days so I'm planning on getting out early and getting back early. Hopefully I'll be back home before the heat and humidity get too much. I don't have any errands to do tomorrow, but I do have some house jobs to get done. 

Do you have any goals for August? 


4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a lovely visit with Baby A, your daughter, and SIL. Sounds like you'll be busy in the next couple of weeks, getting things done before you leave again. I will be having some August goals - I'm writing them out, right now. I'll post them in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crikey has it really been 7 months. Time slips by so quickly doesn't it

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely to spend time and cuddles with Baby A. I love the hand photograph - baby hands are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No goals... it's too hot and muggy... maybe read a little! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.