Pages

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Tuesday

Well, I managed to get through the day. I was certainly glad when it was over. That day in particular brings up all sorts of memories. I won't go on about them as I prefer not to try to think of them. I did remember some of the good times we had on our holidays, the places we went and the laughs we had. Those are the memories I try to think of. I had a nice walk by myself, a good think about Mum, even talked to her (though it isn't the first time). 

Today was back to my usual walk. It was quite peaceful. I saw my friend for a bit and we had a little chat. I got some housey things done. I have been up in my craft room again, but, as seems usual right now, it was a lot of moving one thing from one place to another. I'm planning on going back up there again tomorrow. Maybe soon some crafting will be done soon. 

On Thursday, we are planning to meet with daughter, son-in-law and Baby A in Madison Wisconsin. We are driving MIL and FIL and are staying in a hotel for three nights. It's easier than either of us making the full journey and MIL and FIL will get to meet Baby A. I am SO excited. Baby A is growing so much. She can sit by herself now, though daughter says she falls down once in a while when she's tired. She is also trying food! The faces she pulls are really funny. It will be nice to hug and hold her for a while. Something good to look forward to!

A few phone photos from my mindful walk on Monday













6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, as always. You have a lovely visit with your daughter and baby A to look forward to! How wonderful that your MIL and FIL will also be able to meet baby A for the first time in person!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I can't wait to see Baby A again. She is getting so big!

      Delete
  2. Your first photograph is stunning.
    You have a lovely few days to look forward to. It will be such fun to spend time with Baby A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take some stunning photos - these are hauntingly beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was a really beautiful, peaceful morning, a nice way to spend time thinking of Mum

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.