Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Ta-Da - Tuesday!

I went for my usual walk this morning, well more of a photography taking session. I did see my friend for a bit and had a chat before she went her way and I went mine. I did a little wandering along. It was so peaceful and quiet. It was muggy out and had rained quite a bit overnight, so I wonder if that was what kept people away.

Once home I got quite a bit done. I did a bit of extra cleaning, something that caught my eye and led onto something else lol. Got my book read list updated and put a bunch more books in the donate pile. I forgot to count how many so will do that tomorrow and maybe take a photo too. 

I think it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. I think it might be because of Hurricane Beryl, at least the remnants of it. I think we're on the edge of the path. I'm going to keep my early alarm on in case they are wrong about the forecast. I'll have a check of the weather when I wake up and if it is raining, I won't jump out of bed right away lol. I'm kind of hoping it will rain because then at least I'll stay home and actually get something done!

Tonight was my monthly Asylum Lake Preservation Association meeting. I still feel a bit out of place, but I do actually speak now. I think they are all fairly well off and accomplished. I feel like the poorer, more common cousin lol. Nevermind. There are some good discussions had and maybe, one day, we'll get something accomplished! 

Back tomorrow

Photo for the day - taken with my phone for my Phone Photos Things That Make Me Smile Day 191

This is a Monarch Caterpillar. Sadly, it is the only one I've seen so far this year.


It made me smile!

6 comments:

  1. It's been pretty wet here too, and chilly, although a friend in a different area said it felt muggy there. Very odd weather we are having. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been a pretty wet summer here. The temps are up and down and all around lol. I hate those muggy days.

      Delete
  2. That's a handsome caterpillar.
    Every voice can be heard, so don't put yourself down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. That's what my daughter says and the reason I keep going.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a really good day. Hope today is a good day, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.