Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2019

I Feel Like I've Been Here Before....

It's Sunday. It's raining. I have the feeling that I've been here before. Sigh.

We obviously didn't go far. It's absolutely chucking it down. I think if we see more rain we'll be swimming instead of walking. We went for a drive, but didn't get out.


We did get out at a farm stand and buy some apple cider (not the alcoholic good kind from England lol) and some freshly made doughnuts - pumpkin and apple ones.


The above are phone photos I edited on my phone. I love this app - it changes things into different styles of art. It's really fun to play around with.

I did get up in my craft room yesterday (yeah!) and started on some of the die-cut toppers and decoupage die cuts that I got in England. Several of them will be Christmas cards and others ready for birthdays and other occasions. It felt nice to be up there as the weather wasn't so hot.

Hopefully tomorrow the weather will be a little brighter.

5 comments:

  1. Yum, freshly made doughnuts! That's worth a drive in the rain! Hope you have good weather, in the coming days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, pumpkin and apple doughnuts - they sounbds wonderful! Such a shame about the rain though.
    Love the edits.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've had lots of rain too Sharon and I even saw a bit in the paper yesterday warning of three days of 'threat to life' weather which sounds pretty nasty.
    This morning though it's lovely and bright with a blue sky so I'm hoping it stays dry.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the artistic editing of your pumpkin photo. What is the app you use? I might like to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the artistic editing of your pumpkin photo. What app did you use? I might like to try it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.