Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Mid-Week

Wow it's Wednesday again! I say this every week but it's really rolled around quite quickly. I did get a couple of storage cubes sorted this week. Admittedly, not too much ended up getting discarded but I have managed another bag of books to take to the library for donation when I next go.

It's chillier here today. I am actually wearing these lovely hedgehog slippers my sister gave me while I was in England. She always picks me up a couple of hedgehog things as she knows I collect them.


I did go for a little walk this morning, but the light wasn't the greatest for photo taking. At least I was done really early that I could go to a couple of shops before things got really busy.

I found these really cute 3d butterfly stickers at the dollar shop. There usually isn't a lot of crafty stuff in there but they looked like they had added to their section. I really like the colours of these.


I didn't buy a lot else. I did pick up some Autumn-y items from there and the grocery shop so that I can take some still life photos. I didn't want to spend a lot of money - the dollar shop is great for that! I wish they were more like the pound shops in England. The selection there is fantastic. Here (at least my local one) is mostly off-brand items and not a lot of food.

Here are my Autumn things. I'm not sure how they will end up looking. I'll share photos when I take some. It's a little windy out today and my leaves (real ones that I collected in the park) keep flying away lol.


4 comments:

  1. I like your hedgehog slippers! Very cute! And the butterfly stickers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look at those lovely slippers. Gorgeous!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a great fan of a pound shop but sadly there isn't one on the Island.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little town about 4 miles or so just had the grand opening of Dollar General. I have been there 4 times already....milk, bread kind of thing. With our family owned grocery closing over 15 years ago this is really nice. Good luck with the fall still life photos. I can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.