Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Lesson Learned

I have found out - or perhaps what I thought has been confirmed - that I work better alone. I joined in with a virtual meet-up for one of the photography groups I'm in. What a disaster! We're supposed to each have a theme and a style of photo but - although there are five of us - I only know what two are. The other people don't seem to want to say. We are all supposed to take photos of one another's subject and style, but that doesn't seem to be working either. I feel like pulling out of the whole thing. It's only for Fri, Sat and Sunday but it's already stressing me out lol. I am going to suck it up, finish as best as I can and remind myself (and re-read this if needed) that I should not participate in the next one. In theory it sounded fun. Oh well, lesson learned.

Here's a couple of the black and white ones I did.




7 comments:

  1. I dearly love that first photo and the texture comes out so clearly. The others are nice too but that one really appeals. A shame the group isn't working better though.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's too bad that the photography meet-up isn't working out as well as you had expected. Yes, just finish this one and then you can say you tried it and it didn't work out. I like you black and white photos, especially that last one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos....very atmospheric.

    I know I work better on my own Sharon which is why I don't do craft clubs or anything.
    Hugs-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like such a fun idea so it's a shame it's stressing you out. Is your theme black and white?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the black and whites are lovely. I like the icy/melty pier; the way the water relects, it's really good! The tea cup with the leaf design around the cup has your eye going around to see a book in mid read a bit more read than not; Like a half full cup. I don't belong in classes either....I just inquired about a writing club from a poet fried of mine. I said...."are these people professionals? I just write for fun....I don't know if they will accept me..." I want to go, but I might not continue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello. In my opinion creative people work best alone. I always knew I wasn't a team player. Take photo's of the subjects that interest you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, the photos are certainly good if nothing else-sorry the group is not as fun as you initially expected. I love the black and white with the tea cup and book. So beautiful! You are definitely talented!Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.