Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Another week

It's gone by in a flash. As usual I had good intentions and that's all that they ended up being. It's been an up and down week weather wise. Snow one day, nice and sunny and fairly pleasant the next. It's that time that really is a rollercoaster of weather. On the good days I've been getting out and enjoying the sunshine. The other day I stood in the park, closed my eyes and just listened to the singing birds. They obviously know it's almost springtime. Their song says it all.

On the Homefront not much is getting done. I am sticking to the daily jobs, but not decluttering is getting done. I did take back some of the library books that I've read and I took a bag of books to the library bookstore for donation.

I did get up into the craft room and try to make a card for my sister's birthday. I ended up making two. I showed them to my Mum (via Skype) and she said she thought my sister would really like the second one. Sister loves to garden.



I've made an envelope for the second one (as I made the base card too) and it will be on its way to sister. Which one do you like best?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, those cards are awesome! I like both, but, the second card is my favorite! I, too, had good intentions, this week, but, nothing much was accomplished! Oh, well. I guess we'll have to double up on our efforts, next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one, it's really special.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.