Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2020

Garden Watching

I've been spending more time sitting on my back porch - at least when the weather cooperates (it's been rather chilly this week again). I've also been watching and photographing the birds and squirrels that come in the garden. I place peanuts in their shells on a garden post and the different birds and animals have discovered they are there and some come looking almost every day. As a result I have a few photos of them. I've called this collage Over the Garden Fence.


Hope it brings a smile to your face!

For those interested from l-r top row first. Chipmunk, Crow, Red-Winged Blackbird, Northern Cardinal, Black Squirrel, Blue Jay, Red Squirrel, Common Grackle

6 comments:

  1. Great photos as always. I have been very remiss in putting feed out this year. The wildlife certainly appreciate your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are great photos, Sharon! I love them! I've been seeing a few birds visiting my garden, but, I am too slow with my cell phone camera to capture them! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and a great collage. Birds don't seem to like my garden at all, sadly - apart from pigeons!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness what a variety of wildlife you have visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You find a way to capture the best poses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I will try putting peanuts on the fence posts, you are attracting a good variety of birds and critters.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.