Pages

Friday, April 3, 2020

Something Fun...for those who like musicals

A friend on my Facebook passed this on and I thought I'd share for those who like musicals. Apparently every Friday there will be a different Andrew Lloyd Webber shown on the YouTube channel The Shows Must Go On This week it is Joseph and His Technicolour Dreamcoat. There is an intro by Andrew Lloyd Webber. Hope you enjoy!

If you have a Kindle check out the free books too - there have been some new ones and cheap (good) to help us through this.

I'm watching Joseph right now and it is fun to watch!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Sharon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much. I've passed it along - what with this and the National Theatre streamings, we're spoilt for choice, aren't we. I'm waiting for the Royal Ballet and the Royal Opera to come along with something now.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I can find it on you tube I will take my lap top to bed and watch it while Tony watches Planet of the Apes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.