Pages

Monday, July 13, 2020

Week Beginning

Thanks for all the support on the last post.

I didn't end up getting much crafty done on Saturday. I got started reading the book below and ended up getting hooked. I suppose there are worse things that I could have been doing lol. I love this series of books. I meant to put it down and do something else but before I knew it most of the afternoon had gone. I think that's definitely the sign of a good book. I actually ended up finishing it this morning as yesterday I only read for a little while at night.


My finished cross stitch is ready to be washed, pressed and (when I find one) framed.


Finally here's the little mini-album I finished. It uses 6 blank cards and envelopes. I've already started on another one as they are so fun and fairly easy to make and (bonus!) they use up a lot of paper.



The YouTube channel is Lyric Lover Crafts and this is the link for the tutorial. mini album tutorial

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Your journals are so nice. So is the cross stich. I love it when I can be trasported into a book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cross stitched gift will be treasured by your sister. Such a pretty design. Your mini album looks great! I shall check out the tutorial - thanks for posting the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wee books must make wonderful gifts. They are so lovely. Many thanks for the link.
    The cross stitch is a delight - lucky sister.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cross stitch and mini book andThank you for the link - I wondered how they were made.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cross stitch and a stunning mini book. Thank you for the link, I am going to attept one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've looked at that series on Goodreads and think I'd enjoy reading the books so will see if the library has them. The cross stitch is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.