Pages

Saturday, July 25, 2020

Where did the Week Go?

First let me say thanks for the comments. I have been reading, lax in replying. I admit that this week has gotten away from me. I've been struggling a bit mentally with everything. I seem to be letting it get me down. I also think it's a mixture of the time of month/pre-menopause/covid/heat related stress. I've really been trying not to let things get me down but sometimes it's a bit of a struggle. I've just been trying to do things that make me happy and help me get through the day. I think it's wearing on us all. I'm hoping next week will be better.

Photo today - a little wren singing loudly in the field where I walk




5 comments:

  1. What a lovely picture!

    (((HUGS))) Sharon. I hope you feel better about things with each passing day. Look for and focus on the positives; it really does help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you find some peace this week. Take care of yourself. XXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read you are feeling a little low. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.