Pages

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Trying to - Return to Normal

Well, the title is a little deceiving. I am trying to get back to the normal that is now lol (or groan). Anyway, I haven't done much sorting lately. Obviously last week with daughter here I just spent time enjoying her visit. Housework got delayed (catching up now) and sorting got put onto the back burner. The house is actually in pretty good shape as I had picked up things so the three huskies wouldn't be tempted! It's really nice to have things in such a good order. I shall give myself the rest of the week and get back to sorting out again. Apparently the library bookshop is accepting donations but by appointment only. You have to put your books in their boxes and take your own back home again. I have to call and see what the limit is on books as I have several boxes ready to go. I might have to do them in lots. 

Last week was lovely. I wish daughter was a little closer so we could see her more often. We had quite the laugh while she was here. I really enjoyed spending time with the huskies too. Poor Shasta is certainly beginning to show her age. She loves walking still but going up and down hills makes her joints ache (doesn't that apply to all of us as we age?) so we stuck mostly to the flats. I certainly wasn't complaining about that!

Photo of the day - Koda. Sleeping at the campground. They are pretty spoiled dogs, especially The Princess (as I like to call her). She does enjoy her homely comforts!



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely, relaxed photo of a happy dog!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always hard to get back to "normal" after family visits, isn't it? Take your time, especially since the house is in good shape. Hope the library will accept all your books without any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Princess indeed...she looks so comfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you were able have a nice visit. I'm sure it is tough to have her live so far from you. My one daughter is 2 hours away and I think that is challenging. I know that feeling, things in order, I love it when a room looks good...but, I must love it NOT looking that way more as I keep messing it up. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.