Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2020

Bits and Bobs

Sometimes I struggle to decide what to write about. I usually have really great ideas when I am away from my computer. Put me in front of a 'new post' blank and I can't think of a thing to write lol. The days all seem to be blurring together with nothing new seeming to happen. I've been walking, doing my housework, reading and a little crafting. My cross stitch that I was working on is almost done but even that seems to be dragging on. By the time I get around to starting on my Halloween cross stitch (which I fancied doing next) Halloween will be over! I know sometimes people work on several cross stitch projects at once, but I seem to struggle with that. Maybe I should try it again. 



I finished another book. This is 98/100 on my Goodreads Book Challenge 2020 in which I said I was going to try to read 100 books this year. I'm up to 98 (that I've kept track of - there have been a few I forgot to add). This was one I actually picked up at the dollar store. For one dollar it was an enjoyable read. It also means that another book will be leaving the house. 


I'm already halfway through the next book that I picked out. I have also tried to start another couple and gave up as they just didn't interest me so they will be added to the pile to leave the house. I could hang onto them as I know I will find them interesting at some point, but I'm going to let them go. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be dry and bright so I will take another walk in the morning and maybe come home and do some crafting. I still haven't got started on the Christmas stuff. Sigh. 

5 comments:

  1. I generally know right away whether a book will suit me or not. If it doesn't, I give it away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For not knowing what to write about, you did great! :) I love that cross stitch you are doing and well done on the reading! I thought I might do more reading during this time of staying at home, but, I haven't been able to get into reading. I'm glued to the TV, watching the unfolding drama that is world news, these days!

    Hope you have a lovely day, tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about the days merging together. I have a friend in USA who I have written to for over 35 years on a regular basis, her more regular than me. But in any case, I said please safe my letters because every day is just merging together and I'm not sure what I'm accomplishing and nothing is really standing out as different. But I'm perpetually busy. You take the most beautiful wild life photos, you truly do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The book looks really interesting.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job with the books - reading, sharing and letting go!
    I am processing apples still and maybe some needle felting. I have 5 orders to fill. I can't procrastinate those...ahahah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.