Pages

Saturday, October 3, 2020

Quick Post - visitors

Ack - Fail Again - I haven't posted for over a week. 

All is well.

Daughter, her boyfriend (fiancé) and their three huskies came to visit for the week. They came in their camper van and stayed at a local state park. We went away for a few days to another state park. I've really enjoyed having them around. Sad to say goodbye. I hate goodbyes. 

I'll post more tomorrow.  Here's a photo from last Sunday when it was warm enough to go to Lake Michigan - the temperatures have since plunged to freezing (literally)



4 comments:

  1. Glad all is well with you and that you have had a good visit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's crazy how quickly the weather can change isn't it. No wonder we Brits are obsessed with it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's so nice that they were able to visit! What fun! Brr! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great! I hope you had a fun visit. We had ice...when we woke yesterday. However this week going to be upper 60's. I have so much to do outside yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.