Pages

Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday, Monday

Ack. Back to Monday again. 

I have some crafty card creations to share today. I really do need to get going on Christmas (yikes) projects but I am enjoying Autumn and Halloween right now and seem to be stuck on them. 







These were all made using bits I had around. The first three were made with bits I 'won' in an auction when I went to see daughter the other year. I went to Woo-Woo Palooza, a fundraiser for Adopt a Husky Minnesota, and they had a scrapbook basket up for auction.  I think I'm going to send out a couple as a pick-me-up. It's always fun to receive something different in the post. 



3 comments:

  1. They are super and look great fun. It's the sort of thing we need - things that create smiles and happy responses.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great, those all look nice! The fox is super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.