Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Mid-week again. Not been a productive week. I haven't been sleeping too well. Last night I ended up on the sofa. Hubby was snoring so bad I could hear him through the earplugs. I tried several times to get him to roll over - and he did - but he was still snoring. I gave up and went to the sofa. Sigh.

Went for nice long walks yesterday and today. It was quite sunny. There were lots of robins around today. I was really excited to see this leucistic Robin. It was quite easy to spot against the lovely blue sky. 


There were lots of birds around today enjoying the last of the crab apples and berries. Early in the morning a couple of deer were underneath the crab apple tree enjoying what the birds had dropped to the ground. 

It's supposed to snow overnight and maybe tomorrow. If it looks dull I might skip the walk and try to get some things done around here. I have been keeping up with the basics but that's about it. 

Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 39/365


Not the best photo but this definitely made me smile! Nothing coming down this slide except snow! :)


Phone Photos - Things That Make Me Smile 40/365


The sky made me smile today. It was blue and there were lovely fluffy clouds in it. My kind of cloud day. 

4 comments:

  1. The days seem to be whizzing by don't they? I think you have been more productive than you give yourself credit for, but, I tend to do the same, myself. I rarely feel I have been productive enough! Maybe we can end the week feeling more productive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That leucistic robin is a pretty little thing isn't it. I saw a leucistic blackbird a few years ago and wondered if it ever found a mate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs. I hope that a good night's sleep will pick you up. It can make all the difference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a Robin like that. We have had 2 rather mild days as well. It's changing to a wintery mix late today and into tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.