Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2022

Quick Weekend Check-in

 Just a quick post - I'll play catch-up tomorrow. 

Yesterday wasn't a good day. I was feeling okay when I got up. It had snowed overnight so I thought I'd wait until a little later to talk a walk. I did go out into the garden to take some snowflake photos and it hit me. A wave of nausea. I felt sick to my stomach. From there it seemed every time I tried to move, I felt really nauseous. Needless to say, no walk. I stayed in my chair all day and slept. I had an early night. 

When I woke up this morning I wasn't feeling 100% but a lot better. It was a busy day and I felt fine by about 10am. We had a lot planned so good thing I was okay!

Quick photo (I'd feel funny without including a photo). 

This is one of the deer who visits my garden. I was wondering why the bird feeder was emptying so quickly!



5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't feeling 100% but glad to hear that you are a little better today. That deer photo is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you felt ill, yesterday. Glad you are feeling better, today. Take it easy and try to rest! That is such a great picture of the deer having a snack! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheeky deer!!

    I'm really sorry you've felt so rotten. Fingers crossed it continue to improve and doesn't return.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds really unpleasant so am glad you were starting to feel better the next day.

    Love the cheeky deer at the bird feeder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending loads of hugs. I hope that you feel better soon. It sounds like one of things that can knock you flat, so please take care of yourself. That deer doesn't even look guilty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.