Pages

Saturday, April 6, 2024

Lovely Saturday Walk

Was a pretty good day Friday. I didn't get too much done on the home front, but I got to video chat with daughter and Baby A. She is getting so big! She did start 'talking' to me. She is certainly getting loud now! It was really nice. It's only two weeks until we go and see her. I can't wait! Later, I messaged with my sister. It's always good to have a nice chat with her. We are planning my trip later in the summer. She is talking about us going away for a weekend again, maybe this time to Yarmouth. It's been a few years since I've been there. Last time was with Mum. When I was a teenager I worked there for a summer so it holds some good memories for me. 

This morning I got up early and went over just to my local park for a walk. It was lovely but cold and surprisingly pretty empy. I was bundled up well and sat and watched the beavers for a while. I saw six of them at once! It makes me wonder how many there actually are. I was planning on taking some macro photos for my #1day12pics project for the first Saturday of the month but ended up taking photos of the reflections in the water. I haven't sorted them yet but when I do I will share. It was lovely and sunny and the water had patterns in it and rippled as the birds flew and landed. Really nice. It caught my attention so that ended up being my project for the day. 

In the afternoon I did do a bit of sorting, but nothing on the list of what I wanted to get done. Lol. Oh well, at least another bit got sorted.  I 'discovered' that I have a lot of shredding to do so I might have to add that to the list too. I also sat out in the garden for a while as it warmed up a bit in the afternoon and was fairly nice. 

Beavers at the lake 



96/366



Those clouds made me smile yesterday

97/366



Early morning at the beavers' lodge

Tomorrow we're off for a drive and a walk. Weather shouldn't be too bad so it will be nice to get out. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I bet you can't wait for a baby cuddle. They grow and change so quickly don't they.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so looking forward to it. She is adorable. It's nice to see her on video but even better in person!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a lovely day! Glad you got to video chat with your daughter and Baby A!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see beavers in the wild. I'm sure I'd spend hours just watching them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are quite adorable. They were playing with one another the other day. It was lovely.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.