Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

I did pretty well with my list today. Pulled my back a little but seems to be better after a nice warm bath and some just sitting still. 

This morning I went out for my walk. It was colder than I had expected. I was bundled up. Long underwear, two pairs of gloves and several layers on top. It was quite dull when I went out but got sunnier later on. I didn't take a lot of photos, but here are a couple. 






As you can see there is still a bit of snow around from our last storm. It is supposed to warm up tomorrow and then rain on Thursday and Friday and then back to snow on Saturday! 

I had trouble staying on track today. I did get the things done on my list and my normal household things done, but anything else - ack - I ended up trying to find camping reservations for summer and ended up getting distracted for about an hour and a half! 

I made myself another list for tomorrow and shall try to get those things done. 

Some good news - Daughter and Son-in-law (touch wood) are coming for a quick visit this weekend. As you may remember, they couldn't come at Christmas due to the weather, so they are planning to come for FIL's birthday this weekend. I am really hoping it will all work out! Son-in-law's father hasn't been well lately. He's been in the hospital and should be going to a rehabilitation centre for a couple of months today. Daughter says that she will come even if SIL can't. I am planning to go back with them next Wednesday for another week and a half to spend some extra time with daughter. 

Something to look forward to!

2 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty with the snow. As long as you got the things on your list and your regular household things done, I'd say you did well. How wonderful to have your daughter visit and you being able to go back with her to spend a few more days together! I'm sure you will enjoy having that to look forward to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely that you'll be seeing your daughter soon. I hope you have a fantastic time with her and also enjoy your trip to her home xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.