Pages

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Tree Down

I just remembered to post before getting into bed lol. I'll reply to comments tomorrow. 

I finished the things on my list today. I went for a walk this morning. It was really quite cold. 17F -8C when I went out. I bundled up and it was a double glove and handwarmer day! It was beautifully sunny though. When I stood in the sun it actually felt quite pleasant. It did warm up later in the day and melted most of the snow in the garden. I wonder how much will be left on my walk in the morning. 

Tomorrow, I have quite a lot of housework to do. I'll go for a walk in the morning before the rain comes. We're due rain tomorrow afternoon and Friday and snow on Saturday. Definitely coming into spring lol. 

I'm off to bed. Quite tired. Didn't sleep well last night, but managed to stay in the bed and didn't end up on the sofa lol. 

Oh I almost forgot to report. There is a tree down!!!

It was Tree C



It fell two days ago!



9 comments:

  1. Yay! I thought Tree C would be felled first! :D
    Sounds like you had a busy day today and another busy one planned for tomorrow! Stay warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither of the other two look as though they even been chewed on that much. Thanks. The temps have been up and down. I can't wait for more stable temperatures.

      Delete
  2. Yay, I got it right!

    That sounds really cold. I admire you going for a walk in those temperatures ... I know I'd be tucked up in the warm! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I force myself to go out. It's kind of strange, but if you bundle up right and keep moving you stay warm. If the sun shines it's even better!

      Delete
  3. That sounds blimmin cold to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. C was my guess. I was visiting my daughter so I have some catching up to do - of everything. Have a nice Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you have a lovely time! I'm hopefully going to be visiting mine next week!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.