Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2023

My good intentions to post yesterday...well, by the time I remembered I was in bed. Lol. I was so tired I didn't want to get out again. Sigh. It didn't last long. Husband was snoring up a storm and I ended up on the sofa. Again. Sigh. 

Anyway, I did get a lot of the boxes sorted yesterday and put a bunch in the recycle. I think I can probably let go of more but for now I'm pleased of what I did get rid of. I have a couple of other things on my list to get done tomorrow. It's supposed to snow. As I am writing this - ten at night - the snow is coming down fast. I don't want to go driving in it, and I had a really long, good walk today so I plan on staying in tomorrow (if the snow is bad) and getting the other things checked off my list. I'm halfway done with one of those projects and the other shouldn't take too long. I am hoping to also get up in the craft room and start on that. It's a real mess. I've been using it as a dumping ground again recently and I need to clear space so I can actually craft!

A couple of phone photos from my walk today. As an added update so far none of the trees featured in my one post have fallen so far. Tree C does appear to have some more chewing on it though!








8 comments:

  1. It is snowing as I type this. With more on the way for this weekend. Good job with the clean out and letting go. I'm slowly working on mine as well. Come on tree C....have a productive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've just got finished with a round of snow. Tomorrow should be ok and then maybe a bit more on Sunday. I'm trying with the sorting. Don't find it easy. Sigh

      Delete
  2. Well done on clearing the boxes. That's something else to tick off the list so bit by bit you are getting things done.

    I'm still voting for tree C! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so satisfying sorting through and getting rid of stuff. I'm eyeballing my wardrobe again. I think I'm ready to have another chucking out session.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to clean out. There's a lot I look at and think maybe I should keep that. I'm still working on books.

      Delete
  4. Well done getting the boxes sorted out. I need to make myself a list! If that is tree C in the photo above, I'd say it's as good as felled! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They are still working on the trees. Sometimes they seem to forget about one and work on others. I wonder what their thinking is!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.