Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

March 1st

 I had a lovely walk today. I went by myself as my friend had an appointment. It was cloudy at first, but then the sun came out. It was fairly mild and the birds were out singing. It was really quite beautiful. 

Here's a few phone photos










Look at those lovely blue skies 




Looking up

And here's a little video I managed to take of the Red-Winged Blackbird singing his heart out 




I came home, did a bit of housework and then actually sat out on the back porch for a little bit. The sun was shining and it was feeling quite warm. I wanted to make the most of it because it's downhill from here lol. We are expecting another storm on Friday - maybe snow, maybe ice, maybe a mixture. 

I saw this on someone's Facebook a while ago and it made me laugh



Back tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely! Gorgeous photos.
    As for the weather forecast - isn't that just perfect and how it really is. :-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It made me laugh too. Exactly how it is sometimes!

      Delete
  2. Love the facebook weather forecast! Much the same forecast here although if we were to get 180 inches of snow in March it would be a bit worrying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol us too. We won't get that much. Maybe nothing at all lol

      Delete
  3. Fantastic photos Sharon, those blues are glorious. It must have raised your spirits to be out walking in the sunshine.

    The midwest forecast made me laugh. Thanks for sharing it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is turning out to be true. The weather forecast seems to change hourly lol

      Delete
  4. Lovely photos! Looks like the beavers have been busy! Thank you for the video of the red winged blackbird! Brought back memories! Your forecast is too funny! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.