Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2023

Today

Got up this morning and went for a windy and cloudy walk. I'm glad I spent time to enjoy the sunshine yesterday. I stopped at the shops after my walk. Tomorrow is still looking like there will be...something weatherwise, not as early as predicted, but I went out and picked up a few things I needed. Did my housework, read a bit and that's the day ended. 

The days seem to be flying by. Sometimes I blink and the day is over! Tomorrow I should be able to get in a walk before any of the weather comes, so I shall be getting up my usual time and heading out. After that I'm coming directly home. Husband is off work early tomorrow as he had a late day earlier in the week and there is no overtime allowed. He's loaded up the donation boxes in the back of his work van and will drop them off on the way home tomorrow, so they are out of the way! 

The Winter Storm Watch for tomorrow has turned into a Winter Storm Warning so stay tuned, I suppose lol. 

Photo for today - on my walk there were three trees that look like they are being chewed on by the beavers. I'm taking fun bets on which one will go next. What do you think? 




a. This one is right in front of the beaver lodge. It was first chewed on last year, but has new signs of chewing on it now. 




b. This is to the right of the Beavers' Lodge. The chewing is all new. 



c. This one is on the other side of the lake. It's been consistently chewed on for about 10 days. 

Which one do you predict goes first? 

Back tomorrow...hopefully

10 comments:

  1. I'm going for the last photo but it depends which they want first really, doesn't it?
    Another winter storm - good luck with that. Hopefully it won't be too severe.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Snow fell but hopefully won't be around long. 3 has been the one chewed through the quickest!

      Delete
  2. I predict c, the last tree shown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be. It's the one that seems to be going the fastest.

      Delete
  3. I will guess the bottom photo because the top tree is next to a path. The beavers may not be able to chew as much there as they would the other tree. Yes, we've had weather too.....ughhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that first one has been chewed on periodically for about a year. They just started up on it again. Can't wait for spring!

      Delete
  4. I think C will be the first tree to fall. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. That seems to be the popular choice. I'll keep an eye on them all!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.