Pages

Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Bit of a blah start to the week. I keep meaning to post and, once again, only realise that I've missed a day when I crawl into bed. I didn't get much sleep over the weekend so now I think I'm playing catch-up. I've actually been dozing off in the afternoon. That's unusual for me. I don't usually do naps. It's been quite warm the last couple of days. I've had some lovely walks. Long walks. Spending too much time outside! I need to get things done inside. I have been doing my usual housework. I like routines, so I'm usually good at sticking to them, it's just adding something new that takes a while. 

My last day writing was apparently on Saturday! Yikes. Sunday we got up early and went to Kensington Metropark. I wish there was one closer to us. It's a huge place with a golf course, beaches, water park, nature centre and miles and miles of trails! We had a good walk and saw lots of birds and such. 

We saw two different Turkey Toms with their females. They were huge. Amazing. I don't particularly like them (after being chased by one - yikes!). Fun to watch though.




Monday had a lovely sunrise again. 




I've got my meal plan done for the week. I do need to work on donations. I did not get my box finished for last month. Hopefully I'll fill extra this month. As things are warming up I need to start sorting through winter clothes and bringing out some lighter clothes. It's a good time to think about what I didn't wear or what is worn out. 

Tomorrow I'll do some catching up on blogs and maybe some sorting after my walk. It's supposed to be another nice, warm day. 

4 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful photo of a sunrise! That Tom Turkey was impressive! The hen turkey didn't seem too impressed, though! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Ha ha. She was the straggler. There were a whole bunch that had already crossed over the path. Maybe she was hoping he'd forget about her lol

      Delete
  2. I wouldn't like being chased by one of those great big things either. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.