Pages

Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Mid-Week

It rained all day today. Downpours. Flooding. Storms too. I didn't go for a walk. I was hoping to get some things done around the house, but the stomach ache I've been trying to fight off since Monday decided not to cooperate. Ugh. I didn't feel the greatest most of the day. I got a couple of things done, but slept for a bit and tried not to move too much. Thankfully I'm feeling a little better tonight. I've tried to stay away from too much food today so hopefully I'm over the worst of it. 

Like I said, no walk and not anything drastic done around the house. So today the photos will be puppy photos. Daughter adopted a new puppy on Sunday. She's hoping things will work out. She's a rescue, but quite young. 







Her name is Sierra and she's a Great Pyrenees Sheepdog mix (not sure what she's mixed with lol).

10 comments:

  1. The pup is cute with her tan ears and white coat, will she be rather big when she is grown up? Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Daughter doesn't seem to think she'll be too big, but I'm thinking she might be quite big!

      Delete
  2. How very sweet is Sierra. Gorgeous!
    I hope you're feeling loads better today - stomach pains can be very nasty indeed. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that puppy is so cute!

    Sorry to hear you're having a stomach ache. Hope you feel better, soon. Hope the weather improves soon, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's adorable. Daughter has been sending me photos and videos lol.

      Delete
  4. How are you feeling today. Sierra is gorgeous isn't she. I bet she is much loved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I'm feeling better. Thank goodness!

      Delete
  5. Oh my what a cutie! Nice of her to adopt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When she said she was thinking about getting a puppy I thought she was talking about buying one. I'm so glad she adopted. There are so many unwanted dogs out there!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.