Pages

Friday, April 14, 2023

Friday

 Another warm day today. Had a nice walk with my friend, but it was really busy at the park. I think everyone was enjoying the warm weather while they could! I had a nice treat first thing and saw an Eagle. We don't see many where I live, but when I got to the lake it was sitting in one of the trees. I managed to get close enough for some photos. Here's one. 



Really lovely to able to get that close to one!

Husband stopped at the shops on his way home from work so I didn't have to stop. I got my household stuff done, sat in the garden for a while and messaged with sister C. She said BIL (other sister D's husband) had his surgery and is home. Next step is scans to see what is to be done next. Sister C had picked him up from the hospital as Sister D doesn't drive. Sister C said she was going to take Sister D to do a large food shop as BIL is usually the one who drives. I really miss Mum, but if one thing came from her death it is really getting to connect with Sister C and realising what a great, caring person she is. I wasn't really that close to her before. I knew she cared, she always made time to see me when I was over, but we weren't really close. Now I feel a better connection with her. 

Husband and I are going to do our adventure tomorrow as Sunday it is forecasted to rain. Hope everyone has a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful photo of the bald eagle!
    Sounds like you had a good day. I'm glad that you are forming a closer bond with your sister C; she does sound like a caring person.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.