Pages

Thursday, April 20, 2023

End of week

Thanks to those who let me know that Eileen from Bracelet of Days is okay. I hope she's back online again soon! I miss reading her blog.

This week has been a blah sort of week. I'm feeling better than I was. Tired still though. I've spent the last two nights on the sofa. Husband is snoring really loudly. I have earplugs in and can't hear the fan he has to have running all night, but I can hear his snoring. Sigh. I'm not sure I'm even going to try getting in the bed tonight. I might just start out on the sofa. When I go to bed, I end up getting frustrated that I can't sleep and then it just makes me anxious, and I don't think that helps the sleeping situation. Sigh. 

I managed to get out for a walk today. I hadn't been there long when it began to pour. It didn't last too long. Had to go back to the car for my raincoat. Don't ask why I wasn't wearing it in the first place. Luckily, it was in the car. Came home. Did my household work and then it had actually warmed up enough to sit in the garden for a while. 

Nothing else much is going on. Plodding through the days. I don't seem to be getting as much done as I want to. I need to start with lists again so I'll be able to see what needs to be done and mark it off. I think that helps. 

A few photos from my walk



A bit of a sunrise




Clouds rolling in 





After the rain

3 comments:

  1. Your photos are outstanding, just taking them and sharing them here with us is a great accomplishment, the first two are my favorites. I write to do lists too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that a bit of a list helps me too. It keeps me more focused.

    Would your husband consider seeing what can be done about his snoring - it's probably not very healthy for him and certainly not for you.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are able to get a good night's sleep, even if it is on the sofa, Sharon. Lovely sunrise photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.