Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Tuesday

Feeling a little bit off today. It's back to cold weather. Yesterday we had snow. I'll include some phone photos below. Today was cold and windy. I think I might have been out in the cold too long as I've been feeling off all day. I hope that's all it is and that I didn't eat until noon! I'm going to have an early night and hopefully feel better tomorrow. 

I am so over snow. 









Thankfully it didn't hang around long, though today actually felt colder than yesterday. 

I think I'm caught up on blogs. Sigh. Trying. Has anyone heard from Eileen at A Bracelet of Days ? She usually posts pretty regularly, and I haven't seen her post for a while. Hope she's okay!


4 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are well over it now. Even its beauty wears more than a bit thin at the end of the winter.

    Eileen is OK - she's having big problems accessing both her own blog and everyone else's at the moment which is most frustrating for her. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are not coming down with anything, Sharon. An early night should help. The snowy landscape has a stark beauty and you take some great phone photos.
    Eileen is having some computer problems; apparently Blogger is not letting her access her own blog or comment on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edit: I should have said before but if you usually follow Eileen from 'A Bracelet of Days' you will know she's not been around for a while.
    She is well, it is just that she hasn't been able to access either her own blog or others' at the moment and is trying to sort it out. She can now see blogs but still can't write her own or make any comments.
    I'm sure she'll be back as soon as possible. Hope so - I miss her.

    This was posted today by Joy of Diary of a (retired) teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowser, more snow! Hope this will be the last you get this Spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.