Pages

Friday, April 28, 2023

End of April

To be totally honest, this month has really been a bust. It's flown by and I haven't got any of the things done that I wanted to get done. The good thing is that May is a new month and I can start again. I will be making a list of things I want to accomplish. May is a busy month for us, it includes a week long visit to daughter and our first camping trip of the year. This just means I have to work on my time management and actually get things done instead of just thinking about them!

I shall post more tomorrow. One part of my plan is to post more consistently! That means making a list of a reminder to post and probably to do it in the day and not leave it until night time, when I mostly forget and only remember when I get in bed. 

Photo for today - my current favourite soup. I had it for tea tonight. Cauliflower and Parmesan. Yum. It's been a rainy sort of day and the perfect day for soup. It actually feels more like Autumn than Spring!




6 comments:

  1. It's amazing how quickly this month has gone, isn't it? Sounds like you have a couple of fun things to look forward to in May!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gone way too quickly. We will be getting out and about a little bit in May. I'm really looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The temperatures are so up and down. I need something to warm me up! It's going to be cold again Monday with rain and (yikes) snow showers!

      Delete
  3. I need to take a class in time management. The soup sounds good. Yes, cold dreary spring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seem to be doing so well this year. I feel stagnated.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.