Pages

Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Time Flying By

Can't believe it's already Tuesday. The days seem to be flying by. I can't believe it's almost the end of the month. It's almost May and guess what we had today? Snow showers!!!



The snow was wet, heavy and continuous! I was so soaked by the time I got back home lol. I'm hoping tomorrow will be a bit better. 

There were goslings on my walk this morning. They were born over the weekend. The poor mother was trying to shield the babies from the snow and cold. 

Yesterday it was cold and sunny and I managed to get a couple of photos of them







Seeing them made me smile!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Snow! Hurry up, spring! The little goslings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That snow!!! Oh, my goodness! It can't go on much longer, can it? Wishing you warmer and brighter weather really quickly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gosling photos. Hope that was the last of your snow.
    We've now had a couple of completely dry days -thank goodness

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.