Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Thanks for the comments on the last post. I'm behind as usual lol. I did visit blogs yesterday and then promptly forgot to do my own post!

Not that much has gone on here. I am caught up on my laundry from my trip. I've done a food shop and menu planning for the week. Otherwise, I must admit that I'm dragging! I turned off my Ebay before I went away and turned it on again on Friday. I had 5 things to ship out and did get them packaged and dropped off at the post office. 

It was nice to go walking with no snow around! It is so much easier when there isn't snow on the ground! Although things aren't entirely green and trees aren't growing, I can see that spring is on its way! There are some migrating birds beginning to show and I can see bits of grass starting to green up. It was lovely and sunny yesterday. 

A few phone photos









Today was totally opposite. It had rained a lot overnight and everywhere was soaked!




Tomorrow is supposed to be more rain and possibly some storms.  I have lots of housework to catch up on so that's the plan for tomorrow - if I'm not distracted! Hopefully I will be able to go for a walk but the weather forecast currently is 50/50 rain so we shall see!

3 comments:

  1. I guess rain is better than snow - I'm glad the thaw has landed and worked its magic on the snow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! I see that the beaver have been beavering away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was wet, rainy, windy here too. I love the pictures of the trees in the puddles. My house is a wreck with all the remodeling and projects going on...it has been so slow....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.