Pages

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Agh

What a title! After weeks of not being able to sleep it seems now all I want to do is sleep. Ah the joys of menopause. I've actually been napping in the afternoon. Not intentionally, I might add. I sit down in my chair and the next thing I know I'm asleep! Although I've been walking up at night (par for the course) I have been managing to fall asleep again right up until my alarm!

It's been really warm the last few days. So warm all the windows have been open. I'm not quite ready for it. It won't be sticking around. The temps are due to drop on Monday by a big 40f. Today the high has been 82F/28C. On Monday the high will be 39F/4C lol. Then it's supposed to climb up to about normal for this time of year. It has been nice to be able to get out for a walk without having to warm up the car or dress in hats, scarves and long undies. I like springtime though and I really want that type of weather before summer hits. 

It was nice to see a tree that already had leaves! I expect the warm weather is pushing things to grow. 



I saw this lovely painted stone while out walking the other day. Such a talented person made this. I love seeing them. They make me smile!



Hope everyone is having a good week!

4 comments:

  1. You had higher temperatures than we did! It was cold, grey, and drizzly over here! What a beautiful painted rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somebody is very talented. I see the stones quite often, all beautifully painted. The temperatures are certainly not typical for April but I am enjoying them.

      Delete
  2. That's what I call a heatwave - for this time of year at least. Hopefully you won't get anything too cold over the weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely been lovely. They are still saying temperatures will drop but only for a little while and then return to what should be normal or there abouts.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.