Pages

Friday, June 23, 2023

Checking in - Back from Camping

I'll catch up more tomorrow. We're back from our week of camping. It was lovely. I did post a few stories on Instagram but other than that I tried to stay away from social media. 

We had a really nice time. I took lots of photos. Walked a lot. Saw Sunrises and Sunsets. I need a holiday of rest! Won't be doing much the next couple of days, just relaxing and catching up on things. 

More tomorrow! 

Here's a phone photo of the mini-cabin we stayed in 



We were really surprised by the addition of the deck on the side and an air conditioning unit! What luxury. 


5 comments:

  1. That looks delightful and I'm looking forward to reading about your break in later posts. Welcome home and, I agree, one definitely needs a rest time to recover from the holiday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back! That camping cabin looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.