Pages

Monday, June 12, 2023

Monday and a Poppy

It was cloudy and cool today. Felt more like Autumn that heading into Summer. It was quiet on my walk. Nice though. I saw the swans with their one remaining baby. It is sticking really close to Mum, still riding on her back even though it's getting quite big!



I came home, tidied a little and then tried to sort out some things. I feel as though I'm taking baby steps, but, as I've said before, as long as I keep plodding forward progress will be made! I'm trying to sort out the main areas of the house (problem areas where things are put) so that I feel peace in those areas first. I do have another couple of boxes ready to go to the charity shop so I think that's a plus! 

I did get the meal planning done and have made a list of things I need to pick up from the shops tomorrow. I have packages to drop off at the post office too. I shall do my errands after my walk tomorrow. 

I managed to look through most of the flower photos from yesterday. I seem to have really liked taking photos of one flower standing out lol. Here is one 



Hope everyone had a good Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely photo of the single poppy and of the swans!
    Baby steps in decluttering and organizing work! As long as you are making some progress, they all add up and make a difference. I am struggling with even those baby steps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.