Pages

Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday - Some Thoughts

Monday was off to a slow start. It was dull and rainy when I got up so I decided not to go for a walk. I did go out and run some errands so I could check those off my list. I also got tomorrow's housework done today so that I can (if the weather is better) walk for a little longer tomorrow morning. I didn't mop however as it was raining, and it seemed pretty pointless to mop the kitchen when everybody would be walking in the back door with (likely) muddy boots!



I'm not going to complain too much about the rain as we really do need some. I took this photo with my phone of my windshield after I got in the car lol. 

I also listed a few more things on Ebay today. Things are slowly going out the door. I need to get more organised with this. 

I was thinking about the decluttering today and where I want to go with it.  As I sit in the living room, I see the cabinet we keep the television on, DVD player and way too many DVDs and CDs. They are in the cupboard but there are a lot of them. I took out a few to look through and got stuck. I was wondering what peoples' thoughts are on these. 

* Have you got rid of all your DVDs and CDs? 

* Do you keep a collect few? 

I'm really stuck where to go with them. There are some that I put on and watch, but there are a lot that I don't. Some can be seen on the streaming services we have while others cannot. Should I just go through them the first time and pick out ones I can easily let go and then take a rethink about what others I can let go of? 

Ideas? 

Hope everyone had a good Monday. Back tomorrow. 

3 comments:

  1. I like the photo of the rain drops on the windshield!
    I have almost all my DVDs and CDs and what is more, I even have VHS tapes! In fact, I have more VHS tapes than I do DVDs! I've felt I should declutter them as I don't always watch them, or play the CDs, but, I like having them so I can watch or listen to them if I want to! I don't have any streaming services. I did, get rid of all my cassette tapes, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ended up just chucking all my old VHS videos as no-one wanted them. At the moment, I handed on all my old children's DVDs, etc, to school when I retired and I really haven't bought much since. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't bought any for ages. I've decided I'm going to go through them and get rid of some. There are a lot that I bought in England that I can't get over here so I'd like to hold onto a few of those nostalgic shows.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.