Pages

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Decluttering Update

Well, it was a bit of a fail so far this week. I have managed to pull out a few things to donate but not as many as I had hoped. 

2 votive candle holders

7 books

1 basket

Pack unbranded embroidery floss

😒😒😔😕

Not the greatest. However, I have managed to put a lot of things that were just sitting out, in their places so it is looking a little tidier. I also used up 5 (yes 5) bits of rolls of cellotape (tape) when I was packaging up things leaving my house from Ebay. I am not including those in my list of things gone. I had bought some cheap rolls of tape from The Dollar Tree a while back and had started to use them only to become really frustrated with them as they kept breaking. I hadn't thrown them away. I had stuck them in a basket. This week I got them out, took a deep breath, and managed to use them up. Yippee!! They have gone (and not to waste) and I won't buy that cheap stuff again ha ha. 

I will keep going on the decluttering. Hopefully a few things will be got rid of in the next few days. 

Photos for today. I've been playing with the photo editor I have. I wish I could draw, but I can't so these are the next best thing lol. 









4 comments:

  1. That's not a fail - look at what you HAVE achieved that otherwise wouldn't have happened.
    I like playing about with photo editing software too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really does make the photos look like drawings - clever.
    Have fun with the decluttering!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with the photos! And you decluttered 10 items, so that's not a fail at all! You are making progress! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're doing okay. I'm making a very slow start at chucking things out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.