Pages

Monday, June 5, 2023

Sunday Adventure

We did decide to put off the wildlife drive. Instead, we decided to go to one of our favourite state parks - Muskegon State Park and take a walk along the beach. It was quiet and nice. It wasn't too warm either so it was lovely just to walk along and enjoy. As we walked along the local passenger/car ferry passed nearby and caused a little bit of waves. It was funny to watch the seagulls diving to catch the fish stirred up by the waves. We didn't have as long a day out as we sometimes do but it was fun, nonetheless. Our middle son came up later in the afternoon and ate some food with us and had a chat. So, a nice Sunday overall. 

A few phone photos from our adventure.


I'm not sure why this park/beach is quiet. Not that I'm complaining. There is another beach the other side of the channel and I think that's where a lot of people go.








Local ferry - little video



4 comments:

  1. What a lovely beach! Sounds like you had a nice Sunday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was beautiful and peaceful. I'm not sure why this beach is so quiet - but I'm not complaining!

      Delete
  2. I love a beach walk - how lovely and empty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was beautiful. I love an empty beach. They are not easy to find in the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.